FirstWrap – your solution for SMSFs
Servicing your SMSF clients is easier with FirstWrap’s combination of tax management tools, third-party access, investment choice and great value.
Investor SMSF demand grows
Self managed super funds (SMSFs) continue to be popular superannuation and retirement vehicles for investors, with investment control, flexibility and tax benefits cited as the primary reasons for starting one.
With the SMSF sector predicted to continue growing, you are faced with both a challenge and an opportunity to oversee complex SMSF components – including tax management, and investment selection & monitoring – on behalf of your clients.
To enable you to service your SMSF clients without a significant burden on your time and overhead for your business, you need tools which make managing SMSFs easier.
This is where FirstWrap fits in. FirstWrap takes the complexity out of managing SMSFs so you can provide exceptional service and value to your clients.
FirstWrap’s SMSF solution at a glance
- Manage SMSFs more easily with FirstWrap’s efficiency features.
- Ease the burden at tax time with FirstWrap’s tax management tools.
- Provide the best possible service to clients with investor and third party access.
- Give your clients exceptional value with FirstWrap’s competitive administration fees and fee aggregation across family groups.
- Create distinctive portfolios for SMSF clients with FirstWrap’s diverse investment choice.
- Provide SMSF advice the way you want with FirstWrap’s flexible features.
Coming soon – FirstWrap’s Cash Management Solution*
FirstWrap is introducing a new cash management solution that will help you service your SMSF clients even more efficiently.
Powered by the Commonwealth Bank’s Accelerator Cash Account, FirstWrap’s new SMSF cash solution will:
- Make investing easier by allowing you to manage the SMSF’s cashflow in one place
- Ensure quicker investment decisions through having a consolidated view of all your clients’ transactions and available cash
- Give your clients’ access to their money, with the option of NetBank, cheque book and phone banking and the Commonwealth bank’s extensive branch network
The Accelerator Cash Account provides:
- No account keeping fees
- A competitive interest rate
- The simplicity of one account for your client’s cashflow needs
- The ability to manage your client’s entire portfolio through FirstWrap
To find out how FirstWrap makes managing SMSFs easier for your business, contact your Business Development Manager.
1 Investment Trends May 2015 Planner Technology Report based on a survey of 892 financial planners.
* This is general information only and does not take into account any individual objectives, financial situation or needs. This content has been prepared by Avanteos Investments Limited ABN 20 096 259 979 AFSL 245531 (AIL) trading as Colonial First State Custom Solutions. AIL is the owner and operator of the FirstWrap platform and operator of the Avanteos Wrap Account Service ABN 47 953 207 793 which includes FirstWrap Plus Investments. AIL is owned ultimately by Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL 234945 (the “Bank”). The Bank and its subsidiaries do not guarantee performance of AIL products or the repayment of capital by AIL. The Accelerator Cash Account (“ACA”) is issued by the Bank and administered by CommSec Adviser Services, a brand of Australian Investment Exchange Limited ABN 71 076 515 930 AFSL 241400 (“AUSIEX”). AUSIEX is a wholly owned but non-guaranteed subsidiary of the Bank. For ACAs accessible via the FirstWrap platform, AIL will provide platform administration services only and is not issuing, selling, guaranteeing, underwriting, or providing custody services in relation to ACAs.