This page contains information on how the Trustee manages and runs your superannuation products, including Fund documents.
The Insurance in Superannuation Voluntary Code of Practice
The Insurance in Superannuation Voluntary Code of Practice (the Code)* applies to superannuation trustees. Colonial First State Investments Limited (CFSIL) supports the Code and its objectives and intends to adopt the Code.
The transition plan for adoption of the Code will be published on the website by 31 December 2018.
Code Explanatory Statement
* The Insurance in Superannuation Voluntary Code of Practice (the Code) is a voluntary code of practice for superannuation trustees. The Code was produced by a cross-industry working group and sets out the superannuation industry’s commitment to high standards when providing insurance to members of superannuation funds. It does this by creating standard practices particularly in relation to insurance offered on an automatic basis, insurance communications and claims processes.
Colonial First State Investments Limited (CFSIL)
- Executive Officers
- Executive Officers' Remuneration
- Board Attendance Records
- Conflicts Management Policy
- Register of Relevant Interests
- Register of Relevant Duties
- Material Outsourced Providers
- Trust Governance
- CFSIL Constitution
- CFSIL Annual Financial Statement
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Risk Management Policy
- FSC Standard 20 Compliance Statement
- CFSIL Principles of Appointment and Termination for Directors
- Responsible Investing Framework
Colonial First State FirstChoice Superannuation Trust
FirstChoice Employer Super
FirstChoice Wholesale Pension
FirstChoice Personal Super
FirstChoice Wholesale Personal Super
Colonial First State Rollover & Superannuation Fund
Colonial First State Pooled Super Trust
Commonwealth Essential Super Fund
Unit pricing discretions policies
- Unit Pricing Discretions Policy – Colonial First State Managed Investment Funds and Colonial First State Managed Investment Funds – Nil Entry Option