We are committed to keeping secure the personal information you provide to us.
What you need to know
We take all reasonable precautions to protect the personal information we hold about you from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We have a range of physical and technology policies in place to provide a robust security environment. We ensure the ongoing adequacy of these measures by regularly reviewing them. Our security measures include, but are not limited to:
- Restricting access to our computer systems and physical records to authorised persons and preventing users from accessing information they have no need to access
- Requiring employees to use unique passwords to gain access to systems. These passwords are changed regularly and their use is independently monitored
- Encrypting data sent from your computer to our systems during internet transactions and customer access codes transmitted across networks
- Employing firewalls, intrusion detection systems and virus scanning tools to prevent unauthorised persons and viruses from entering our systems
- Using dedicated secure networks or encryption when we transmit electronic data for purposes of outsourcing
- Providing secure storage for physical records
- Detecting and preventing unauthorised access to buildings by employing physical and electronic means such as alarms, cameras and guards as required. Where information we hold is identified as no longer needed for any purpose we ensure it is effectively and securely destroyed.