You’ve already been enjoying the benefits of FirstChoice super, which include knowing your money’s with Australia’s largest provider of retirement solutions.1 But did you know your super can stay with you– even if you get a new job or something else changes.
Why stay with FirstChoice?
- Your super makes up 9.5% of your salary, so it’s important to have it in the right place for your future.
- It’s your money, so you (not your employer or anyone else) should decide where your super goes.
- Colonial First State is the largest provider of retirement solutions.1
What will you need?
- Your account name and number (from your statement)
- Your CFS super product name
- Your Fund USI (find it here)
Keeping your super going into FirstChoice is easy
If you need help, call us on 13 13 36 between 8am and 7pm Sydney time.
1. Rice Warner May 2018 using APRA’s data (2017) and measured by funds under management.
Colonial First State Investments Limited ABN 98 002 348 352, AFSL 232468 (Colonial First State) is the issuer of the FirstChoice range of super and pension products from the Colonial First State FirstChoice Superannuation Trust ABN 26 458 298 557. Colonial First State also issues interests in products made available under FirstChoice Investments and FirstChoice Wholesale Investments. This document may include general advice but does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. You should read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Financial Services Guide (FSG) carefully, assess whether the information is appropriate for you, and consider talking to a financial adviser before making an investment decision. The PDS and FSG can be obtained from colonialfirststate.com.au or by calling us on 13 13 36.