What this means for existing investors
If you are an existing investor, there is nothing you need to do. You can continue transacting on your account as you always have; and have access to all the services and benefits that you currently enjoy, including:
- switching in or out of investment options
- adding to your investments
- accessing forms from the forms library
- viewing performance information from the performance page
- viewing the Product Disclosure Statement for FirstChoice Investments
- viewing your information on FirstNet Investor
- receiving our e-newsletter
- retaining the same entitlements previously applied
What happens if you close your account?
If you’re an existing investor and close your account, now or in the future, you will be unable to open a new account in the same product.
What this means for new investors
If you would like to open a new Investments account, you might consider FirstChoice Wholesale Investments, which offers all the same features and benefits with the same minimum investment as FirstChoice Investments.
Need more information?
If you have any questions or would like more information, speak to your financial adviser, call us on 13 13 36.
Colonial First State Investments Limited ABN 98 002 348 352, AFS Licence 232468 (Colonial First State) is the issuer of super, pension and investment products. This document may include general advice but does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. You should read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) carefully and assess whether the information is appropriate for you and consider talking to a financial adviser before making an investment decision. A PDS for Colonial First State’s products are available at colonialfirststate.com.au or by calling us on 13 13 36.