From 1 June 2020:
- We’re reducing investment fees across all investment options by between 0.60% and 1.00% pa.
- We’re changing the thresholds and rates for portfolio rebate.
- Adviser commission and any associated fee rebates to members will cease on member accounts established before 11 June 2013.
- At the same time, we’re adjusting the interest rates paid on FirstRate Saver accounts.
- On 16 March 2020, interest rates for new FirstRate Term Deposits were adjusted to reflect these changes.
- From 15 June 2020, insurance commission payments will cease on FirstChoice Personal Super.
Members will receive a notice advising them how this affects their account.
Click here to learn more about the changes we're making.
Colonial First State Investments Limited ABN 98 002 348 352, AFS Licence 232468 (Colonial First State) is the issuer of super, pension and investment products. This document may include general advice but does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. You should read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) carefully and assess whether the information is appropriate for you and consider talking to a financial adviser before making an investment decision. A PDS for Colonial First State’s products are available at colonialfirststate.com.au or by calling us on 13 13 36.