The April 2012 series of FirstRate Investment Deposits are due to mature on Friday 28 April 2017.
Upon maturity, investments in the FirstRate Investment Deposit will automatically mature into FirstRate Saver.
FirstRate Saver is a low-risk cash alternative that saves your capital while earning you a competitive variable interest rate.
- No ongoing management fees, account keeping fees or transaction costs.
- Peace of mind – Knowing at the time what interest you will earn and that your money is on deposit with a leading Australian bank.
- Switch with ease – Move your money between the FirstRate deposit products and other FirstChoice menu options with ease.
- Interest calculated on your account balance daily and paid effective on the last calendar day of each month.
- For more information on FirstRate Saver, refer to the relevant PDS. You can also view the current interest rates here.
Find out more
For more information, please speak to your financial adviser, or call us on 13 13 36.
Colonial First State Investments Limited ABN 98 002 348 352, AFS Licence 232468 (Colonial First State) is the issuer of super, pension and investment products. This document may include general advice but does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. You should read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) carefully and assess whether the information is appropriate for you and consider talking to a financial adviser before making an investment decision. A PDS for Colonial First State’s products are available at colonialfirststate.com.au or by calling us on 13 13 36.